A tolerability and efficacy study of the angiogenesis inhibitor bevacizumab in combination With 5-fluorouracil, oxaliplatin, and external beam radiation therapy followed by gemcitabine and bevacizumab for locally advanced pancreatic cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2009 Planned end date (1 Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..
- 25 Sep 2006 New trial record.