Persistence of Bactericidal Antibodies in Adolescents and Adults Aged 15 to 23 Years Who Received a Single Dose of Menactra or Menomune-A/C/Y/W-135 Five Years Earlier
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi; sanofi pasteur
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual patient numbers amended from 239 to 145 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (239) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2008 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.