A Clinical Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Five Years of Letrozole Compared to Placebo in Patients Completing Five Years of Hormonal Therapy Consisting of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) or Tamoxifen Followed By an AI in Prolonging Disease-Free Survival in Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 30 Nov 2018 Results published in the Lancet Oncology
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated