A Randomized, Single Blind, Placebo Controlled Phase 2 Study to Assess the Safety of ADXS11-001 for the Treatment of Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grade 2/3.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Axalimogene filolisbac (Primary)
- Indications Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Advaxis
- 23 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Mar 2013 Results from the second cohort are expected in the second quarter of 2013, according to an Advaxis media release. Enrolment into the high-dose cohort is expected to commence before the end of 2013.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History