An open-label study to determine the pharmacokinetic profiles of amoxicillin and clavulanate in adolescent patients weighing at least 40 kg and no more than 16 years of age receiving Augmentin XR (amoxicillin 2000 mg/clavulanate 125 mg) orally twice daily for 10 days.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid (Primary)
- Indications Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed
- 28 Sep 2006 New trial record.