A phase II study of Cloretazine [laromustine; VNP 40101M] for elderly patients with de novo poor risk acute myelogenous leukemia [acute myeloid leukaemia]
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine; Laromustine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vion Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported in a poster presented at ASCO 2008.
- 13 Dec 2007 Preliminary results were presented at the American Society of Hematology 2007.
- 13 Nov 2007 Additional patients are being accrued at a few sites in the US in a cardiac sub-study in accordance with recent FDA/ICH guidance.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History