Long-Term Open-Label Safety Study With SkyePharma FlutiForm HFA pMDI [SkyePharma Flutiform(TM) formoterol/fluticasone propionate hydrofluoroalkane pressurised metered dose inhaler] (100/10 microg and 250/10 microg) in adult and adolescent patients with asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 19 May 2008 Results will be presented at the American Thoracic Society in Canada.
- 27 Feb 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, according to ClinialTrials.gov
- 29 Sep 2006 New trial record.