A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to compare efficacy of a single dose of lumiracoxib 400 mg given pre-emptively versus post-operatively, in reducing pain associated with ambulatory arthroscopic knee surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Lumiracoxib (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 12 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 10 Jan 2007 Status change
- 29 Sep 2006 New trial record.