An Open-Label, 52-Week Extension Study Assessing XP13512 Safety and Efficacy in Patients With Restless Legs Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin enacarbil (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XenoPort
- 01 Feb 2011 Results published in Clinical Neuropharmacology.
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (581) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History