A single-blinded randomized, placebo-controlled, staggered-parallel, escalating-dose study to investigate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of subcutaneous injections of GSK 716155 in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Albiglutide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Jul 2009 Actual end date Sep 2006 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2008 Basic check conducted, last updated 9-10-2008.
- 12 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from I to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History