Open-label, multicenter, phase 1/2 dose-escalation study of AME-133v (LY 2469298), administered intravenously in four weekly doses, in subjects with CD20+ follicular relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ocaratuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Applied Molecular Evolution
- 11 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.