A phase II randomized, active-controlled study to assess the safety, antiviral effect, and pharmacokinetics of celgosivir in combination with peginterferon alfa-2b and ribavirin over 12 weeks in treatment-naive patients with chronic hepatitis C.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Celgosivir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Carrus Capital Corporation
- 03 Dec 2007 Results at 4-weeks have been presented for 10 evaluable patients.
- 30 Sep 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History