The effects of a humanized anti-IL-5 [interleukin 5] monoclonal antibody (SB-240563 [mepolizumab]) on asthma control, airway eosinophilia and the degree to which corticosteroid treatment can be reduced to maintain control.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Bronchitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Mar 2009 Results reported in New England Journal of Medicine.
- 05 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Sep 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History