Phase II Trial of Clofarabine and Cytarabine in Relapsed Standard-Risk AML and Untreated High-Risk MDS in Adult Patients, and Untreated AML in Selected Elderly Patients at High Risk of Anthracycline Toxicity
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Feb 2012 Actual end date Apr 2008 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.