Reduced intensity chemotherapy given with and without imatinib mesylate in patients >/= 60 years considered unfit for standard chemotherapy with previously untreated acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and refractory anemia with excess of blasts (RAEB), refractory anemia with excess blasts in transformation (RAEB-T): a randomized phase II study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOVON-SAKK-AML-67
- 17 Nov 2009 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register; NTR655)
- 01 Oct 2006 New trial record.