Randomized, controlled, phase 1/2 study of the safety and immunogenicity of AMA-C1/alhydrogel vaccine for Plasmodium falciparum malaria in children in Doneguebougou and Bancoumana, Mali.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide; Hib vaccine conjugate
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 18 May 2009 Results published in Vaccine.
- 21 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2006 Status change