A 6 month, open-label evaluation of the long-term safety of DVS-233 SR [desvenlafaxine] in elderly outpatients with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 25 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (52) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2006 New trial record.