Randomized comparison of abciximab i.v. versus i.c. in primary PCI patients with STEMI and effects on infarct size and microvascular obstruction
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab (Primary) ; Abciximab (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIPSIABciximab-STEMI
- 17 Nov 2011 Results reporting the endpoint of aborted myocardial infarction published in the International Journal of Cardiology.
- 01 May 2011 Results published in Clinical Research in Cardiology.
- 28 Aug 2010 Results from mid-term follow-up at 6 months presented in an abstract at the Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.