A Phase I Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of Intravenous RTA 744 Injection in Patients With Recurrent, Progressive or Refractory Neoplastic Meningitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Berubicin (Primary)
- Indications Brain cancer; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Neoplastic meningitis; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 12 May 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued due to loss of industry sponsorship.
- 31 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2006 New trial record.