A Multinational, Multicenter, Phase III Open Randomized Trial With or Without Consolidation Chemotherapy Using Docetaxel and Cisplatin After Concurrent Chemoradiation in Inoperable Stage III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (CCheIN).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CCheIN
- 05 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2014 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History