A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to determine the efficacy and safety of SYR-322 when used in combination with insulin in subjects with type 2 diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2009 Results were published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
- 09 Sep 2008 Results presented at the 44th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History