A long-term, open-label, and single-arm study of NRP104 30 mg, 50 mg, or 70 mg per day in adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors New River Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (349) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2007 Shire Pharmaceuticals Group reported as sponsor.