A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of SYR110322 (SYR-322) When Used in Combination With a Sulfonylurea in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin (Primary) ; Glibenclamide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2009 Results have been published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
- 01 Feb 2009 Primary endpoint 'Proportion of glycosylated haemoglobin' has been met according to results published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History