Mepolizumab and exacerbation frequency in refractory eosinophilic asthma. A randomised, double blind, placebo controlled, parallel group trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Sep 2012 Accrual to date is 90% as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 20 May 2009 Results reported at the 105th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 08 Apr 2009 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History