A Phase Ib/II open-label multicenter study of the safety, pharmacokinetics, and efficacy of APO2L/Trail administered intravenously in combination with rituximab to subjects with follicular and other low-grade, CD20+, B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphomas that have progressed following previous rituximab therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dulanermin (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jun 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.