Phase I Study of the Combination of BAY 43-9006 (Sorafenib) and CCI-779 (Temsirolimus) in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 May 2013 Changed from phase I/II to phase I trial, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (25) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.