A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, 12 Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MK0524B Versus Atorvastatin in Patients With Mixed Hyperlipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary) ; Simvastatin (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type V
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1800 to 2335 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 13 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.