A Phase II Study of ALIMTA (Pemetrexed) and GEMZAR (Gemcitabine) Every 14 Days Versus Pemetrexed and Gemcitabine Every 21 Days in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 Aug 2009 Results have been reported at the 13th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 20 Feb 2007 Status change
- 06 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History