A Phase IIa/b Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Linear Trend Design Dose-Ranging Study to Investigate the Effects of 24 Weeks of Monotherapy With SB-742457 on Cognition in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Intepirdine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Feb 2010 Endpoint methodology added.
- 31 Jul 2008 Results were presented at the 12th International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History