A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, prospective study comparing the safety and efficacy of ABT-335 and atorvastatin calcium combination therapy to ABT-335 and atorvastatin calcium monotherapy in subjects with mixed dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Choline fenofibrate (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jun 2010 Results of the 12-week study and the 52-week extension study were presented at the 17th World Congress of Cardiology.
- 01 Apr 2008 Results were reported at the 57th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History