A randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled, multicenter, dose-escalating study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of BG9924 [baminercept] when given in combination with methotrexate to subjects with active rheumatoid arthritis who have had an inadequate response to DMARD therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Baminercept (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 15 Jul 2008 Results have been presented at EULAR 2008.
- 09 Nov 2007 Preliminary results reported at ACR/ARHP 2007.
- 04 Sep 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.