A double-blind, randomized, multicenter, placebo-controlled, parallel-group efficacy study of MK0928 15 mg and 10 mg in the treatment of adult outpatients with primary insomnia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gaboxadol - Ovid Therapeuticsgaboxadol (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S; Merck & Co
- 03 Aug 2008 Additional trial identifier MK0928-014 reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 07 Oct 2006 New trial record.