A randomized, open label trial to assess the steady state pharmacokinetics of Avastin [bevacizumab] given with either XELOX or FOLFOX-4 in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2011 Results published in Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology.
- 01 Dec 2008 Actual end date reported as May 2007 by ClinicalTrials.gov.