Prospective post marketing surveillance to evaluate the safety and efficacy of etanercept under usual care settings in patients with psoriatic arthritis (PsA) treated by rheumatologists.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer; Wyeth
- 01 Apr 2018 Results (n=579) of post hoc analysis evaluating the achievements of low disease activity, body surface area involvement and a score of more than 45 on the SF-12 published in The Journal of Rheumatology
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.