Demonstrate the Non-inferiority in Term of Cellular Mediated Immune Response of GSK Biologicals' Influenza Candidate Vaccines Containing Various Adjuvants Administered in Elderly Population (Aged 65 Years &Amp; Older) vs Fluarix™ (Known as Alpha-Rix™ in Belgium) Administered in Adults (18-40 Years)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Dec 2010 Actual end date changed from 1 Oct 2008 to 1 May 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2010 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2008 Status changed from completed to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.