A randomized double-blind placebo controlled trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the cholesterol absorption inhibitor, ezetimibe in a dosage of 10 mg, on plasma lipids, plant sterols and inflammatory markers in children with familial hypercholesterolemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EZKIMO
- 10 Dec 2009 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register, NTR650).
- 07 Oct 2006 New trial record.