A Randomized, Parallel Group, Multiple Dose, 6-Week Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Asenapine in Elderly Subjects With Psychosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary)
- Indications Psychotic disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Organon; Pfizer
- 01 Sep 2010 Results were reported at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 27 May 2010 Tolerability and pharmacokinetic outcomes were reported at the 163rd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 13 Oct 2009 Schering-Plough added instead of Organon as Organon was taken over by Schering-Plough.