Phase II Clinical Trial Testing the Safety and Efficacy of 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)-Assisted Psychotherapy in Subjects With Chronic Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2011
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Methylenedioxymetamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Sep 2010 Actual end date changed from Jul 2010 to Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a British Association for Psychopharmacology media release.
- 19 Jul 2010 Results published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology, according to a British Association for Psychopharmacology media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History