A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo-controlled, 3x4 Factorial Design Trial to Evaluate Telmisartan 20 and 80 mg Tablets in Combination With Ramipril 1.25, 10, and 20 mg Capsules After Eight Weeks of Treatment in Patients With Stage I or II Hypertension, With an ABPM Sub-study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramipril (Primary) ; Telmisartan (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 14 Nov 2007 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 May 2007 Status change from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Oct 2006 New trial record.