Double-blind, randomized, controlled, phase 1 study of the safety and immunogenicity of AMA1-C1/alhydrogel vaccine for Plasmodium falciparum malaria, in semi-immune adults in Doneguebougou, Mali
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 14 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2008.
- 23 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to NCT.
- 07 Oct 2006 New trial record.