Sealing Moderate Coronary Saphenous VEin Graft LEsions With the Paclitaxel-Eluting Stent (Taxus) as a New Approach to Maintain Vein Graft Patency and Reduce Cardiac Events: a Pilot Intravascular Ultrasound Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VELETI
- 14 Mar 2010 Results were presented at the 59th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 09 Jan 2009 Actual end date changed from May 2008 to Oct 2008 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2009 Actual patient number changed from 69 to 57 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History