Prevention of Reperfusion Damage and Late Left Ventricular Remodelling With Atorvastatin Administered Before Reperfusion Therapy. The REPERATOR Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Myocardial infarction; Myocardial reperfusion injury
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REPERATOR
- 31 Aug 2009 Results were presented at ESC Congress 2009: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 08 Oct 2006 New trial record.