A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 16 week study of aripiprazole used as dual therapy in the treatment of patients with chronic stable schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder demonstrating an inadequate response to quetiapine or risperidone monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Oct 2009 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 14 Dec 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 15 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History