An Open-label, Randomized Study of Dasatinib vs High-dose (800-mg) Imatinib in the Treatment of Subjects With Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Who Have Had a Suboptimal Response After at Least 3 Months of Therapy With 400 mg Imatinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib; Imatinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 May 2010 Phase III results will be presented at ASCO.
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.