A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, 13-week, adaptive-design study of 4 fixed oral doses of DVS SR in adult outpatients with pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 18 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (408) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.