A phase III randomized, controlled trial of myocet [doxorubicin liposomal], trastuzumab and paclitaxel versus trastuzumab and paclitaxel for first-Line therapy of metastatic breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sopherion Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 332 to 600 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 05 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History