A multicenter, randomized placebo controlled pilot microCT study to estimate the effect of treatment with denosumab (AMG 162) and alendronate sodium in postmenopausal women with low bone mineral density.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Alendronic acid
- Indications Bone resorption; Fracture; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 02 Apr 2014 Results comparing trabecular bone score and bone mineral density presented at the 2014 World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases.
- 08 Oct 2013 Results assessing bone measures at the lumbar spine, including the trabecular bone score, presented at the 35th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 16 Oct 2012 Results assessing effects of treatment on trabecular bone volume fraction and intracortical porosity presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History