Phase II, Open, Single Group, Multicentre Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Lanreotide Autogel Administered Every 4 Weeks by Deep Subcutaneous Injection in the Tumour's Growth Stabilization of Patients With Progressive Neuroendocrine Tumours Who Are Not Eligible to be Treated With Either Surgery or Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 21 Jan 2017 Results of pooled analysis (n=378) of 5 clinical trials (NCT00353496, NCT00842348, NCT00774930, NCT00681187 and NCT00326469) presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 30 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.