A PET study examining pharmacokinetics and dopamine transporter receptor occupancy of repeat dosing of OROS methylphenidate (CONCERTA) and immediate release methylphenidate in healthy adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 21 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.