A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multi-Center Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Pazopanib (GW786034) Compared to Placebo in Patients With Locally Advanced and/ or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Jul 2017 Results of retrospective analysis (n=343) assessing the prognostic significance of candidate cytokines and angiogenic factors for overall survival together with established clinical parameters and tumour burden, published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of cost effectiveness of COMPARZ and VEG105192 trials presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 26 May 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other study, n = 1392) assessing Risk factors of proteinuria in mRCC patients treated with either pazopanib or sunitinib published in the British Journal of Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History